One of the most centrally located hotels in Dublin, adjacent to Dublin's, legal district, tourist areas and retail areas, Maldron Hotel Smithfield is the perfect base for visits to Ireland’s capital city. All 92 guest rooms are furnished in a contemporary style and many of the bedrooms feature wall to ceiling glass windows or balconies with panoramic views of the city.
Why Book Maldron Hotel Smithfield?
- Prime Dublin city centre location – close to shopping & entertainment districts, ideal base for exploring Dublin
- Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Stir Café & Bar – extensive great value menus for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Parking available (at extra charge, €10 for 24 hours)
- Close to major attractions – Jameson Distillery, Guinness Storehouse, Christchurch Cathedral, Phoenix Park.
- 2 minutes from Luas stop
- Close to Heuston Train station (2 luas stops)
Maldron Hotel Smithfield open's it doors onto Smithfield Plaza, a vibrant and newly developed quarter of Dublin city centre. This stylish and smart business hotel offers superior quality at a great price. For the leisure guest the hotel's easy access to all premium shopping and entertainment areas makes for a memorable stay in Dublin.
Stir Café & Bar serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers extensive great value menus.
If you are looking for things to do in Dublin we have several major attractions located nearby including The Old Jameson Distillery, Guinness Storehouse, National Museum of Ireland, Museum of Modern Art, Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin Zoo and Christchurch Cathedral. The city's retail centre at Henry St. and Jervis St. is just 2 stops by Luas or a 10-15 min walk.
Facilities at a glance
- 92 well-appointed guest rooms including 7 Junior Suites for those who wish to have those extra comforts
- Free High Speed Wi FI
- Stir Café & Bar
- 2 state of the art meeting rooms
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
Maldron Hotel Smithfield, Smithfield, Dublin 7, Ireland